Steal Scott's Ideas, Issue 015
01. Gratisfy. Let art by they medicine.
An arts charity that gives away free supplies to creatives struggling with depression who need to heal through making things
02. Kinder Car. Fast shipping, safe parking.
A valet babysitting service for big box retailers where retired grandparents watch your kids in the car while you run into the store
03. Church Plan. Looking for a pew good men.
A placebo service that pays people to attend services at new congregations to help preserve the illusion of community, growth and momentum.
04. Fitbud. Never sweat alone again.
A calendar and meetup up for gyms and fitness centers who want to help unmotivated members never workout alone
05. Cozzzy. Even adults need to be babied.
A delivery service that brings you cookies, tucks you in and reads you bedtime stories when you have trouble sleeping.
06. Mercurial. Take responsibility for your orbit.
A service that monitors your social media feeds and uses a language algorithm to tell you when your mood has dramatically shifted.
07. Showeroke. Lather, sing, repeat.
A waterproof karaoke machine for your bathroom for people who take singing in the shower seriously
08. Wipe Mitt. Crap without collateral damage.
A ten inch, hand held toilet paper applier that allows you to clean yourself properly and without a mess
09. Hire Ground. Vett people's brains, not their resumes.
A talent recruitment software application that creates a social media algorithm to protect a job candidate's attitude, mindset and communication
10. Polygameet. Stay on top of your dates.
A relationship management dashboard that helps you keep track of your various romantic partners.
LET ME ASK YA THIS...
LET ME SUGGEST THIS...
Now booking for 2017-2018.
Email to inquire about fees and availability. Watch clips of The Nametag Guy in action here!