Some people collect coins.
I collect sentences.
Every day, I write down words, phrases, sentences and other language fragments plucked from books, articles, songs, art pieces, podcasts, eavesdroppings, random conversations and other sources of inspiration.
You could say I'm a bit of a sentence junkie.
Anyway, I feel compelled to share them. In no particular order, with no particular attribution, for no particular reason, here's what I've inhaled lately:
1. There’s no right or wrong because it’s all mine.
2. This is where we sound the holiest.
3. She’s already become a footnote.
4. Infinite monkeys with typewriters
5. Irreplaceable decades of invested history.
6. Jealousy with a halo.
7. Missing the biological boat.
8. The naked terror of regret.
9. Nothing to prove and everything to imagine.
10. Somehow I could lose myself in the hurt.
Collect anything cool lately?