1. You start by posting a few dozen articles (better yet, a few HUNDRED articles!) on your website, blog or on www.ezinearticles.com.
2. Thousands of people will read and share them.
3. Which will boost your Google rankings.
4. Which will make YOU the easy-to-find, obvious expert on your niche topic.
5. Which will cause media outlets to contact you for interviews (since Google is how they find their experts.)
6. Then, your media appearances can then be leveraged into your marketing materials, i.e., "Featured on 20/20!" or "Quoted in The Wall Street Journal!"
7. Which will boost your credibility.
8. Which will support a higher fee.
9. Which will increase your bank account.
Writing is the basis of all wealth.
Read part one and part three of this series!
LET ME ASK YA THIS...
What did you write today?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS...
For the #1 way to overcome
writer's thinker's block, send an email to email@example.com and I'll help you unblock yourself!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Tired of selling? Come to the St. Louis Business Expo and learn how to enable people to buy!
See Scott LIVE and a get a free copy of his new book, The Approachability Salesperson!
Friday, March 14, 2008
3:41 AM approachability, approachable, blogging schmogging, hello my name is scott, how to be that guy, nametag guy, scott ginsberg, that guy with the nametag, writing is the basis of all wealth